The Paraty-Mirim Beach is located 17 km away from the centre of Paraty. The street along the beach is 800 meters long and you can find ruins from the colonial time in its proximity. The homonym river flows directly into its water. Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Conceição, the oldest chapel of the district, is located right at the beach.
- It is known for its calm water and white sand;
- Paraty-Mirim is a very good scuba diving spot;
- A seven km non-paved road gives access to the beach;
- The trail is located at km 593 of the Rodovia Rio-Santos;
- The road that gives access to the beach passes through an indian reservation.